"Childrens Hospital Donation"

"Childrens Hospital Donation"
This is the load of Baby Hats, Blankies, Teddy's Bears & Dolls we took to
Childrens Hospital In Little Rock today.. There are over 400 Baby hats...

Sunday, November 10, 2019

Christmas Tree's (C)



11/9/2019
This is not my pattern yet it is.
I saw several photo's of these Christmas Tree's yet no one had a pattern or link to share. So I took a photo of them and began to make one up that I liked, [thus my pattern
that I give to you free] (JMSQ)

Read: *** for placement on row 3 for Stem
Read: Note for option #2 on Tree Stem


G Hook - used also I used WW Yarn

TREE:
1.) ch 4, join to form ring, ch 2, 2 dc, ch 1, * 3 dc, ch 1,
* Repeat 1 more time. Join to top of ch 2

2.) Sl St "loosely" into ch 1 space, ch 2, 2 dc, ch 2,
3 dc, ch 1, *INTO NEXT ch 1 space, 3 dc, ch 2, 3 dc, ch 1,
*Repeat 1 more time, join to top of ch 2

3.) sl st "loosely" INTO ch 2 space, - ch 2, 3 dc, ch 1, 4 dc, *ch 1,
skip 1 st, sc in next st, ch 1, skip next st, ***4 dc in next  ch 1 space,
ch 1, skip 1 st, sc in next st, ch 1, skip 1 st,  4dc, ch 1, 4 dc in next st,
*Repeat around, join to top of ch 2, finish off


***STEM:***
***Attach yarn with a sc just befor the ***4 dc, (Look at row 3 for the *** placement)
1 hdc in each of the 4 dc, 1 sc in st just after the dc's, finish off and tuck in tails.

NOTE: Option #2 for stem
 you can work DC's instead of hdc, but I liked the way hdc looked best

No comments:

Post a Comment