"Childrens Hospital Donation"

"Childrens Hospital Donation"
This is the load of Baby Hats, Blankies, Teddy's Bears & Dolls we took to
Childrens Hospital In Little Rock today.. There are over 400 Baby hats...

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Frindship Shawl


13 Needles
2 skeins of Lion Brand Soft Chunky yarn

Row 1: CO 1 , knit 1 make 1 (in same st) (2 sts),
Row 2: knit 1 & make 1 in same st, knit next st, (3 sts)
Row 3: knit 1, make 1 (in same st), knit across (4 sts)
Row 4: knit 1, make 1 (in same st), knit across (5 sts)
Row 5: knit 1, make 1 (in same st), knit across (6 sts)
Row 6: knit 1, make 1 (in same st), knit across (7 sts)
Row 7: knit 3, yo, knit across

REPEAT ROW 7 until shawl measures about 32"
knit across for 3 more rows (NO yo), bind off, tuck in tail and enjoy..

I call this my Friendship shawl.  Perfect for every occision, so soft and cuddling
{NO it is not my pattern} I do believe it was adupted from the Grandmothers dishcloth pattern but I'm not for sure, I just know i'ts wonderful and easy to make and truly loved by all who recieve it...JMSQ

1 comment:

  1. I now make this very same pattern with continueing pattern unting there are 10 sts on your needle, then I knit 10 sts, then ***k5, yo, knit across, and ***I continue with this pattern for 120 sts on my needles, then I k 5 rows and I bind off on the 6th row... This makes a nice big 35-37" shawl depending on how tight your tension is... My all time favorite

    ReplyDelete