"Childrens Hospital Donation"

"Childrens Hospital Donation"
This is the load of Baby Hats, Blankies, Teddy's Bears & Dolls we took to
Childrens Hospital In Little Rock today.. There are over 400 Baby hats...

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Winter Scarf's

                                         "WINTER SCARF"

                                         "I AM NOT LOST"

                                 If your stuck out in the cold,
                          Please take this scarf to keep warm

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone is going through such cold temps this year, I am urging
everyone  to make 1 scarf (either knit or crocheted) and go down
to your local park, court house, homeless shelter etc. and give it
away to help others. You can tie it to a tree and let them find it,
 
We are having a "Winters Mix of weather" in our area, so we
put our scarf in a zip-lock bag and tied it outdoors in the gazebo
at the square to be found.
 
Just 1 scarf can make such a difference in someone life...





 


 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the reminder, Jean. I saw this on the group earlier and I think I know just where to leave these in our downtown area.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanarie, As I copied and saved several of your patterns, and read what you said, I can see that you do indeed have let your light shine! The love you have for our Lord comes through loud and clear! I wish you many blessings. You are someone I would love to know. Thank you for the patterns - and The Word~

    ReplyDelete