"Childrens Hospital Donation"

"Childrens Hospital Donation"
This is the load of Baby Hats, Blankies, Teddy's Bears & Dolls we took to
Childrens Hospital In Little Rock today.. There are over 400 Baby hats...

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Stephanie's Christmas Gift


Finished this set last evening, It's for the girl that lives across the street (Stephanie) that is 13 or 14 yrs of age. The hat & scarf patterns can be found below in my patterns (on the right side of the screen). The gloves, well I bought these at Wal-Mart and last night I sat down and crocheted a scalloped trim around each of them so this would be a complete set, keeping her head, neck & hands warm... Merry Christmas Stephanie

Now to surprise her with my fun time "Secret Santa surprise", I'll wrap it up and sneak over there and leave it on her door step for her to find with the sticker to read,  To: Stephanie   -    From: Santa's Helper

1 comment:

  1. This is just like you! Your love, caring and sharing inspire me!
    Sheree Bell

    ReplyDelete