Here are ten ideas to get you thinking.
10. Teach someone to knit or crochet.
9. Yarn bomb a co-worker's cubicle. Or your spouse's car.
Or your kid's lunchbox.
8. Vow to bust your stash. mine is ever growing
7. Make a hat. Give it away.
6. Pray for the reciever of all your handmade items.
5. Get started on your holiday gift list.
4. Crochet or knit a flower or two. Give them away at random to
people you haven't met yet.
3. Share other idea's on how YOU share your crochet or knitting talents
2. Crochet or knit in public.
1. Crochet or knit in your favorite spot for as long as you like. (I do all the time)
"Handwork & Prayers go Hand-N-Hand"