"Childrens Hospital Donation"

"Childrens Hospital Donation"
This is the load of Baby Hats, Blankies, Teddy's Bears & Dolls we took to
Childrens Hospital In Little Rock today.. There are over 400 Baby hats...

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Fiddle-Fidget Muffs (Loom)

                               Front & Back of Muff
                                 Inside of Muff- I added fidgets to play with inside

This Fiddle/Fidget Muff was made from my 31 peg loom. E wrap,
continue working E wrap with 2 strands of yarn  held together
until piece measures 20 1/2”; fold beginning row end up through
tube of muff and attach to loom, (like making brim on hat), then I
crocheted the two stitches together with a sc around. MEASURES 10”... finish off

Blue & purple I’m using as front, and rusty colored I’m using as inside

Now to decorate, (my favorite time), I like to decorate with
a few things inside as well as on both sides outside

                                         Front of Muff
                                          Back of Muff

No comments:

Post a Comment